Objectives of the project
The objectives of the project SANANET are:
1. Arrangement of libraries with dynamic and volatile digital content (digital libraries). Development of Software tools for generating of digital libraries for wireless communication networks, using proper source databases:
International databases for wireless communication networks:
Database of existing, registered and planned Satellite communication networks;
Database of antenna diagrams of the Satellite communication networks;
Databases of terrestrial radio communication networks;
Databases of geographical data for regions, administrations and countries;
Master International Frequency Register (MIFR);
Databases with terrain data – Digital Terrain Map (DTM);
Databases of planned wireless communication networks.
National databases for wireless networks:
Databases of registered and licensed wireless networks;
Databases with data with allotments and assignments frequency plans.
Other specialized databases.
2. Development of training tools for utilization of the digital libraries in education. Data will be extracted from source databases, according to input parameters, and result databases and dynamic digital libraries content will be generated for the concerned conditions after proper calculations.
3. Development of analyzing, simulation and demonstration utilities as a Open Source Software Tools for wireless networks:
▪ Satellite communication networks
▪ Digital broadcasting:
▪ Mobile communications;
▪ Fixed Wireless networks;
▪ WIMAX networks;
Hybrid radio communication networks.
4. Development of Open Source Software Tools, databases and digital libraries for demonstration and analyzing network models on:
International database utilization;
Digital terrain map (DTM) test and implementation;
Digital broadcasting as a broadband information infrastructures;
Digital broadcasting and converged networks and services;
5. Development of Open source Software Tools for training, demonstration and Interference calculation for Satellite communication networks using MIFR data:
▪ Satellite to satellite networks;
▪ Satellite to terrestrial networks;
6. Development of modules for Graphic presentation of the results, network simulation and demonstration:
Satellite coverage zone for different antenna diagrams;
Terrestrial broadcasting coverage area using terrain data (DTM);
Simulations and demonstrations by moving satellite and changing terrestrial antenna position and transmitter power;
Generating new digital libraries with graphic objects, *.GIF and other modules for given input data, selected region and wireless network type.
7. Development and demonstration of information decision-making systems in education on Wireless Communication Networks by:
Extract, evaluation, validation and correct data of source database and generate operational databases;
Optimization of control, management and flexibility of the network infrastructure by modeling;
Proper calculation using input variable data and data from digital libraries;
Distance e-learning modules.
8. Synthesis of adaptive and intuitive learning system modules controlled by input data and selected software tools. Arrangement of distance e-learning systems and WEB resources linked to developed digital libraries.
9. Development of interface modules and instructions for extension of the digital libraries and training tools for connections to other compatible learning systems and knowledge data.
10. Development of Manuals and instructions for utilization, maintenance and upgrading existing and developing of new software tools and digital libraries.
To contact us: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org